I’m interested in the Tattoo Removal Procedure Want to know the price for tattoo removal and need to know how many days it wil take time for this process.

I’m interested in the Tattoo Removal Procedure Want to kn...
The price for tattoo removal depends on the size. It takes usually 8-10 sittings depending on the intensity and depth of tattooing. Multicolored tattoos are more difficult to remove. Sometimes a faint tattoo shade may be left behind inspite of multiple treatment. The sessions are done 4-6 weeks once and hence usually it takes about an year.
Hello Lybrate user thanks for sharing your query. Tatoo can be removed with various methods like laser, dermaabrasion excision and skin grafting etc. Laser would be the first option the results are varied and require multiple sittings (6-8), may take upto 6 months. The results depends on the kind of tatoo the color of inks used whether done by a professional or amature. The tatoo will fade with laser and may leave a ghost or faint image. The Cost varies on the size, the kind of treatment and the clinic. Consult a dermatologist who specializes in lasers.