Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had black patches on my teeth. I visited a doctor and I was recommend scaling. I got scaling done and now when I drink tea, teeth gives acute pain. What should I have to do.

1 Doctor Answered
Post scaling sensitivity consult the treating doctor. For sensitivity apply colgate pro sensitive tooth paste.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.