Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 60 years old and suffering from piles from last 2 years. To whom I have to contact?

1 Doctor Answered
avoid straining on stool, avoid constipation, take fiber containing diet, take pilex one tab 3 times a day, apply anovate cream on anus.consult surgeon.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.