My Heart Rate is always above 100 is it good or bad? What can I do to make it Normal.

My Heart Rate is always above 100 is it good or bad?
What...
Hi lybrate-user, normal heart rate is between 60-100 per minute. So this is okay. Here are certain foods that regulate heartbeat and keep your heart in a healthy working condition. 1. Yogurt: Yogurt is capable of heart palpitations because it contains loads of Vitamin B 12. The rich reserves of Vitamin B 12 helps the nerve cells develop and thus strengthen the nervous system to handle stress. 2. Banana: Banana contains potassium in high amounts. Potassium is an electrolyte that is essential for the communication between your brain and heart. Therefore, bananas are foods that regulate heart beat. 3. Garlic: Garlic is universally accepted as heart healthy spice. The allicin present in garlic helps to to stop free-radical damage in the heart and gets rid of bad cholesterol. 4. Salt: High heart rate is not always your problem. Sometimes, even slow heart rate can be troublesome. Having salt or salty foods can help your slow heart rate stabilise. 5. Nuts: Nuts are filled with healthy mono-saturated fats that protect the heart from shocks and keep it well lubricated. 6. Raisins: The sodium potassium balance in the body is extremely important to maintain a healthy heart rate. Raisins are rich in essential potassium and low in sodium. Thus they are one of the best foods that regulate heart rate. Hope this helps. Good Luck.