How I remove dark circles under the eyes I don't know what I do to remove dark circles fastly please help me.

How I remove dark circles under the eyes
I don't know wha...
Hi, Apply cucumber paste or Aloe Vera gel around the eyes and wash the face after 15-20 mins. Do this for two weeks continuously to reap good results.
I don't know wha...
Dark circles are due to either stress or any internal deficiency of vitamins and minerals. So the internal deficiency needs to be corrected to get the treatment for dark circle. External application of cream would not help you much. You need to take some daily life managements in schedule and diet. After evaluating your whole case, the investigation will be suggested to diagnose the cause. It may include thyroid test and other tests also GENERAL MANAGEMENT - put potato and cucumber slices around eyes for few minutes Eat healthy and nutritious diet, be hydrated, take proper sleep of 7-8 hours, be stress free, avoid spicy and oily food, take salads and sprouts, avoid alcohol, coffee, tea and caffeinated soft drinks. These go a long way in preventing circles and wrinkles. Eat a whole-foods, plant-based diet Sunscreen. Use a sunscreen when outside Do revert back for further treatment and advises. You can book an online appointment for consultation.