I have 6.7 mm size stones in kidney. I removed brown color kidney stone through urine. Can I say other stone is also of same color. How do I know which type of stone I have. Please suggest the diet plan for me.

Hello lybrate user, kidney stones often have reoccurring tendency, even after surgically removed. drink plenty of water, 8-9 glass per day. (hydrotherapy is helpful to flush out kidney stones). Avoid or reduce intake of calcium oxalate rich food like peanuts, almond, spinach, tomato, egg etc; reduce animal protein intake like chicken, fish etc; reduce salt intake. add more fruits in diet. Take homeopathic treatment for kidney stones (renal calculi).it's safe, natural and holistic way of treatment. natural homeopathic medicines are highly effective in complaints like kidney stones. In chronic cases, medicine is selected individually on the basis of thorough details of patient like medical history, other complaints, causes, routine, temperament etc..; such well selected remedy gives complete cure and stops the reoccurring tendency of kidney stones formation. message back for proper online homeopathic consultation.
Hello dear Shridhar , hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query in details . * Brown color usually favors oxalate calculus . * Another stone is of which color is not predictable to be uttered online . * Diet plan is supposed to be figured out after thorough chemical analysis of the stone . Till then drink plenty of liquids to pass other stone . Wishing you fine recovery . Feel free to ask any further doubts . Regards .