Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My father age 80 yrs suffer from restless mouth after eating not any taste of food. What is remedies? Kindly guide us.

2 Doctors Answered
Start homoeopathy medication for best results Nux vomica 200 Merc sol 30 4 pills 3 times a day.
Hi Lybrate User... You may give him homoeopathic medicine.. Merc Sol 30 one dose... see if it helps... It is better to consult properly..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.