I have problem if dry cough. When I want to sleep during night it will come in my throat and wake up. Because of that I can sleep only 2-3 hour. And weakness comes. Also it will affect my breathing. Its not athama. But one doctor said it is cough in your throat. please suggest. And can I drink milk in this cough problem?

You can try Homeopathy for your problem as it is very effective and yet gentle without creating any side effects. A detailed case history is necessary to select a suitable remedy for you. You can contact me or chat online for further details. Regarding milk, If you are unable to digest it or if the complaints get exaggerated then avoid milk. Avoid fried and junk food. Eat freshly prepared homemade food and fruits. Drink enough water to maintain good hydration. Gargle with warm water with some salt in it.
it seems asthma in initial stage. you may try bronchorid syp 10 ml two times a day after food. avoid cold thinhs like ice cream, cold drink etc.