I was in my volleyball training 2 days ago when suddenly after exercising for a bit long I felt numbness in my left arm then felt light headed so I sat down and then my vision became blurry with green spots, I wasn't able to speak clearly, there was ringing in my ears, my body was weak and I felt fatigued, somebody told me that my lips looked pale but I don't know what happened. It's the second time in two years and I'm 14 years old, the first time it happened I was 12 and all the times it happened during an exercise, I feel like it is dehydration because it was during an excessive training with no water but when I checked on the internet and on medical sites I found allot of symptoms missing in dehydration like loss of vision, the ability to speak, numbness and ringing in the ears. I have a strong feeling that it is TIA or mini-stroke but I want medical advice, I'm going to do a blood test soon.

I was in my volleyball training 2 days ago when suddenly ...
It can be Cervical spondylytis which will cause numbness and fatigue feeling. because which restrict blood circulation to head.