Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am a 24 year old gym going guy Is there any medical treatment other than body massage that I can use to keep away stiffness, and increase the blood flow if any please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
You can do warm up such as brisk walk for 15 minutes then do stretching exercises for major muscle groups such as hamstrings. Quadriceps.neck. Low back calf etc And for diet cut down on caffeine and alcohol. Add lots of greens and fruits which can help hydrate muscles and reduce stiffness.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.