Hello, I'm 25 years old male. I've had a a trouble concentrating since I was a kid. I spent 2 years each for class 6 and 9 but I managed to marginally cleared my higher secondary school on 2011. On my second year of college I broke up with my girlfriend after which I became short tempered, mild depress and aggressive for silly reasons. What worse is that my concentration/focus on my works or classes has gotten so worse which now leads me to my 5th year of college for a 3 years course and I have one last chance to clear my 3 failed papers on Dec and Jan. What should I do? Is there a medication for this? Im worried sick and scared. Im from the North east and the nearest big hospital is hours of bus ride so I came to you for help. Please advise me.

Dear , I can understand your problem. Already you had these concentration issues. Upon that your breakup has aggravated it more. Since you have said that you do not have any nearby hospital, follow the below lifestyle changes 1. Avoid eating non veg foods/junk foods/aerated drinks like pepsi, cola, miranda etc. 2. Increase the intake of water - 3 to 4 liters a day 3. Take 1 Anar daily for breakfast 4. Daily go for 30 minutes of walking Follow these regularly. Slowly you will see improvements. Whenever your time permits, you come to our center for taking therapy. For more guidance and help please contact me. Wishes.