I want to clean my teeth. My teeth is very dirty. How to I clean my teeth? Please tell me.

I want to clean my teeth. My teeth is very dirty. How to ...
The teeth require professional cleaning or scaling by a dental surgeon or dental hygienist consult your dentist.
Kindly get a dental scaling done.
Visit your nearby dentist for a procedure called Scaling. Post scaling regular oral hygiene maintainance with mouthwashes and brushing is required.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Get a professional cleaning from the dentist. He will suggest you how to maintain it further.
Hi lybrate-user. It needs scaling and polishing by dentist. You may consult nearby you.
You might have to undergo scaling.