I am male 48 years and diabetic. Now started or initial stage of having tooth decay problem how to avoid and keep my tooth good without spreading to other places. Came to know hi fluoride content toothpaste will be helpful. Your suggestion.

I am male 48 years and diabetic. Now started or initial s...
First keep diabetease under control brush twice daily especially at night use any commercial fluoridated tooth paste local application of fluoride from a dentist if cavities or decay already there get filling done by a dentist.
There is a product in market by the name of GC tooth mousse available with many dentists, you can use this after your regular brushing. You need to apply this paste onto your teeth massage it on to them. After 2 mins rinse it.
First and foremost need to get your fillings done, a flouride toothpaste is highly recommended How ever if you have high probability of getting decay you can use a flouride mouth wash for a month.
A proper twice Brushing, Along With rinse And yes fluoride Releasing Tooth paste Always been helpful to reduce Caries. GO For that.