Hello Doctor, I've facing hair thinning and slightly hair loss from last few months! Few months before I tried shaving my head 2tyms per month though it increases hair thickness but actually it made my hair look worse than it is before I mean it feels my hair got thinned in front and sidewards. The reason I think is not only trimming but also my late night sleep and food habits. Adjusting sleep and food habits may fix my hair but it's too late now I feel. Does taking vitamin supplements helps my hair thicken nd be healthy? If so which ones? Or do I need to consult doctor? And finally Which shampoo is safe to use? Please advise me. Thank you.

Hello Doctor, I've facing hair thinning and slightly hair...
Maintaining proper diet and sleep will help in preventiing further hair loss. Incorporate almonds in your daily diet. Take supplements containing zinc and magnesium. Drink lots of water. If you have dandruff take treatment for it. Use any paraben free shampoo. Preferably Herbal.