I can't sleep. Always I am thinking of something. Without my knowledge if I sleep its coming in dreams. If I wake up then it runs in my mind. What shall I do.?

I can't sleep. Always I am thinking of something. Without...
Dear , sleep disturbance is often a first symptom of stress/depression/anxiety. Kindly see the following questions:- 1. Do you enjoy the pleasurable things like watching favourite tv serial or music as you used to enjoy earlier? 2. Do you like talking to others or you prefer to be alone now a days? 3. Do you feel sad most of the time and think negative about future? 4. Do you have enough sound sleep, do you feel fresh at morning? 5. Do you ever think yourself guilty of whatever wrong happened to you? 6. Do you feel yourself devoid of energy always? 7. Do you have lost concentration in job/ confidence in self? if more than 03 of the above answer are in yes in your case then you appears to be stressed and depressed. In anxiety disorder the patient always have ongoing anxiety on minor day to day issues, patient feels himself/ herself on the edge always and experience worry, preoccupation with negative thinking, insomnia and poor self confidence. Person hesitates and avoids many things leading to serious social and occupational dysfunction. If you have these issues, kindly get yourself treated first for it. It will restore your sleep also.