Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

How semen made in human body. How I know I have my semen more or less in my body. How much semen need to get pregnancy.

Hello- Semen, also known as seminal fluid, is an organic fluid that may contain spermatozoa. It is secreted by the gonads (sexual glands) and other sexual organs of male. It is produced and originates from the seminal vesicle, which is located in the pelvis. The process that results in the discharge of semen is called ejaculation. Normal sperm densities required for pregnancy range from 15 million to greater than 200 million sperm per milliliter of semen. You are considered to have a low sperm count if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter or less than 39 million sperm total per ejaculate.
Semen is fluid which comes during sexual intercourse or masturbation. It contains sperms and fluids from prostate and seminal glands. Sperms are produced in the testis by sertoli cells. You can do SEMEN ANALYSIS TEST after avoiding sex or masturbation for 4 days to know any defect in semen. Minimum 60 millions sperms and 65% motility is needed for pregnancy to occur.