My tooth, one upper inner badly decayed, occasionally paining. When extracting it, is it possible to fix a permanent tooth. What are the methods, how long it will complete permanent fixing of a tooth in place of extracted one.

My tooth, one upper inner badly decayed, occasionally pai...
There are options of getting an implant done immediately while extracting the tooth but a prior detailed assessment is required whether or not you are a candidate for this kind of procedure. So your dentist would be able to do that for you with the help of X-rays and CBCT scans. Plus have you considered saving the decayed tooth with an RCT? Coz if the tooth is not too much decayed and enough structure is left, we am even save the natural tooth and give you a crown on top. Consult your dentist for options. Good luck.
An implant is the best treatment in your case. Usually it takes 4-6 months before you have a well-functioning tooth again. Kindly get in touch with your nearest Dentist.
yes a tooth can be fixed after extraction. U would be given different options for replacing Ur lost tooth after proper and accordingly I can choose accordingly to Ur budget. There are generally 3 systems broadly: 1. dentures 2. bridge system 3. implants