Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have been suffering from ear blockade and ringing in ear for one year. My ear blockade makes me feel very irritated. No hearing problem, but ringing in hear remove irritation of blockade ear. Please suggest me what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user. It may be tinnitus. And it is better to consult an ENT to know the exact cause. Still you may try taking Homoeopathic medicine Graphites 30 TDs for 3 days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.