Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year old and have eye sight problem for 2 years. I was using a spec but now the both near and far eye sight has gone very low.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Irfan... The first thing you need to do is get the latest specs according to your numbers... Then do some of these.. Do regular shirshasan. Take a Multivitamin tablet Do regular pranayama. And also take Homoeopathic treatment.. You may consult me through lybrate.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.