Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

One of my family members has impacted tooth 3, 2 on upper gums, 1 on lower gum. What kind of treatments are there, is surgery the only option?

2 Doctors Answered
Surgery is the option.
Yes mostly the surgery is the option. You need to consult a dentist for detailed discussion of treatment options.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.