I had my Lasik (SMILE+CXL) done 3 weeks ago, but I am not still comfortable with my vision. I also feel that there is squint in my left eye and also it is difficult to focus as blur develops in some time. Also, scattering of light at night is also a concern. Please let me know that will I get as clear vision as I had with my specs (I had around -11 no. In both my eyes earlier which has been 100% corrected). Also, is there a way to get rid of the squint which I feel has developed due to my high power.

I had my Lasik (SMILE+CXL) done 3 weeks ago, but I am not...
If you have undergone smile Lasik with cxl, and if there is no complications related to surgery which you can confirm with you operating surgeon, then wait for three months. Vision will improve as corneal remodulation occurs till 3 months. For squint it depends on how much squint do you have so you need a squint evaluation known as orthotic check up Regards
Give some time to the corneal wound to heal completely, use plenty of lubricants and stabilization may take more couple of months. Squint can be operated after six months post LASIK.