I am 63 years old male. What is the cost of hair transplantation on receding hairline on the forehead. Address of such clinic and timings. What is the duration for such hair transplantation.

I am 63 years old male. What is the cost of hair transpla...
Hair transplant is one of the most frequently performed surgeries and we are the pioneers in central India since last 30 years. They are your own hair and the results are permanent with no side effects like rejection. We have to assess the Hair pattern. Some people respond to medical treatment but a fair number need surgery. The surgery is almost painless because there are enough medications to keep the pain under control. Injections are given to make the place numb, there are creams also available to make the injections less painful. Both FUT & FUE have 70-85 % success, both have their takers for different reasons. Hairs last a life time, based on donor site performance. IT IS A RELATIVELY SAFE PROCEDURE AND VERY GRATIFYING. And no marks left. We need to examine the patient to know what is wanted and what can be done and to work out how much, when, where, etc