Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 22 years old belongs from a conservative family. A year ago in a party I was drunk and my senior took that advantage nd had sex with me. Is there any remedy to become a virgin women once again. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Not possible. Why to worry. Hymen may self rupture by physical jumping activity. So donot worry and afraid. Donot tell your partner any story. He will not doubt on you.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.