Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have too much pain in my teeth because of a teeth is coming out from gum. And my gum get shallowed.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Kindly get your dental examination done and consult a good homoeopathic doctor near you. Cloves are also used as natural pain relieving herbs. You can keep 1-2 pieces on the area affected to give temporary relief. Homoeopathic medicines will help you with instant results.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.