Sir I want to know that how can I cure the blisters in my mouth and tongue. Most of the time blisters have in my mouth. Sometimes I take medicine from doctors to cure it. But after some days blisters come back again. Please give me some home remedies. Thanking you in advance for helping me.

Sir I want to know that how can I cure the blisters in my...
Prashant, apply mucopain and hexigel ointment thrice daily on d ulcers.
You will number of home treatment advocated by different advisors but ideal is to find out the cause of your trouble, please ensure that you have a good digestion, you donot use any tobacco products or smoking and ensure that your food is simple not much of oil and spice, take simple food more of liquids. Take cap becosules twice a day and apply boro glycerin twice a day. You will be fine.
Start having food at normal room temperature and no hot food. Apply dologel on ulcers and blisters.