Hello doc. I am studying dentistry. N I want to ask a question. My brother is unable to open his mouth only 2 fingers are going in his mouth due to habit of gets so I have given him multivitamin cap for 5 days n lycopene gel to apply on the gums at night. And he is suffering from severe tooth ache due to eruption of 3rd molars so I have advised him to take Amoxicillin n ibuprofen 400 mg (half tab) once in a day. So please kindly say me at wat tym I should give them medicines n wat is the period. Waiting for the answer.

Give him amoxiclav625 bd, tab myospaz forte bd multivitamin od, warm saline gargles up to 5 days course.
Hi Iffath... First for the mouth opening... The multivitamin is ok... But there are some exercises like inflating a balloon frequently in a day... Feeling up air in moth etc are very crucial to treat the sclerosed muscles. For toothache you may first try homoeopathic medicine Mag Carb 30 TDs for 3-4 days...as you know the side effects of Ibuprofen...
Antibiotics can be given twice daily after meal depending on severity of the disease, and ibuprofen can also be given 10-15 mins after antibiotic, for 5 days, and you should bring him to a dentist as soon as possible.