Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How to increase my penis size? I do not want surgery please suggest me pills or oil or cream method. My wife is not satisfied with me. So man please help me.

2 Doctors Answered
Do kegel exercises regularly and jaqling exercise.
HI Vikram.. you may try doing jelqing excercise.. and also take homoeoapthic treatment ALfalfa Q 10 drops tds... With that you also need to learn techniques by which you can satisfy your wife.. intercourse is not the only way.. even maximum females are not satisfied with plain intercourse... You may also try soem other postition. in which though small size... it can be effective...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.