My daughter was born fair. But now her face hands n rill tummy fair legs are dark some kind of dark spots. She is 2 months old. Right now am using cetaphil moisturizer lotion and daily massage with coconut oil and almond oil. Do I need to change the lotion? And 1 hour before oil massage I massage her with fresh milk cream which I take from milk after boil in home. Please suggest me any good talcum free baby powder to use often. Some dermatologist recommended Desonide Cream to use for 10 days at night. But in net I saw some people found the effect of side effects from it. So I'm scared. Please do help me to find to clear my daughter dark leg n dark spots. I can even consult online if necessary. She is 5.2 kg. Thank u.

My daughter was born fair. But now her face hands n rill ...
Hello, you need to check out for any skin problem ,yes chemical do cause harm my adv is use herbal cream ie aloe vera n put some termaric powder in milk n then massage.