I had a problem of acidity What to do for this problem sir please give me suggestion.

I had a problem of acidity What to do for this problem si...
Hi Lybrate-user, you should do pranayama ,follow diet plans and panchkarma treatment helps you. Avoid habit of smoking, tea or coffee. Should be avoid salty, spicy excessive sour and non veg. Take more water and liquid like buttermilk, coconut water. Also take leafy vegetables, full of fibre diet, oats, cereal etc. As per Ayurveda Eat sweet taste of food more can you help. In morning take 200 ml water boil low flame to reduce 100 ml. Leave sometime make it warm then add 2 teaspoons honey and drink it. You can also do this at your home: take 12-15 dry black grapes wash with plain water 1 teaspoon sugarcane 1 teaspoon coriander powder 1 teaspoon fennel seeds soak overnight in 100 ml water. In morning take empty stomach. Eat anything aft one hour. You should have take 1/2 teaspoon power of cardamom 200 ml hot milk 1/2 teaspoon sugarcane before one hour of sleep. For further details to permanent cure can take an online consultation.