Cavity forms in molar tooth. Foods are going into the cavity and stored during chewing. What should I do from get rid off?

Cavity forms in molar tooth. Foods are going into the cav...
Cavity formation is due to decay of enamel by bacteria. Please visit your nearby dentist and get a filling done. If the decay gets deep and becomes involved with the nerve and blood vessels inside the tooth, then root canal treatment is the only option. Please don't consider removing any teeth unless highly recommended by the doctor.
Hi Lybrate user, Tooth with deep cavity REQUIRE root canal treatment .The root canal treated tooth also requires a crown.
Hello lybrate-user, You need to visit the dentist soon and show you’re tooth to examine the condition Depending on the depth of the cavity and it’s condition there are 2 options: go for tooth color filling (aesthetic plus strength wise better) and second is root canal followed with a cap The dentist will give you the details and if you have an X-ray of it right now you can post it to me. I can help you much in detail.