I am having a bad smell problem and at the same time blood comes out of my teeth whenever I have food. Its been 3 months I am using glister toothpaste but as such no improvement. please advice me what should I do even when I wake up early morning a continuous bad smell comes out from my mouth. Help me out as soon as possible.

I am having a bad smell problem and at the same time bloo...
Get scaling done use hexidine mouth wash brush twice daily.
Bleeding from gums n bad smell is due to poor oral hygiene (i. E gingivitis). I advice you to go for scaling (professional tooth cleaning) and use mouthwash and gum paint 2times in a day for 10 days.
Get your teeth clean by the dentist. You can use the tongue cleaner and also the clohex mouth wash 3 times in day. Also make a habits to brush twice in day You are welcome to consult for more details.
Astritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay.Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.