Male, 39 Hi I am Jaydev I have breathing pro blame when I am free (alone), otherwise nothing happened when I am in work .I also suffering fear - anxiety last few days Is it panic attack or lung pro blame? I am very much worry about this Pls suggest me.

Male, 39
Hi I am Jaydev
I have breathing pro blame when I...
Hi lybrate-user, Your problem can be panic or lungs. Why don't you get it checked up instead of suffering. A psychiatrist is a medical MBBS doctor. She/he will be able to diagnose it properly by history and examination alone. Some time she/he may ask for lung function tests. It is nice to know that it does not affect your work. Your quality of life will improve with proper treatment.