Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Dr. I am 24 year girl & I am suffering from pyria. Can you help me please Actually my teeth are going to loose & yellow. Also there is a gap between my tooth also. Is there is any treatment to fill the gap between the teeth. If yes then what cost for the treatment?

2 Doctors Answered
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff for spaces consult a orthodontist for spaces cost can b given on assessing the case.
1 person found this helpful
Start brushing after each meal, get scaling done and the gaps can be closed either by clipping or root canal filling and crowns.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.