Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sometimes after quarrels in family (not wife or parents) I feel fully exhausted with no energy to do anything for three four. Days. I seek allopathy doctors reply with medicine names for quick recovery.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi.. I don't think allopathic doctors will be able to help except Vit B12.... If you in case want to take homoeopathic treatment. Then take Zincum 200 one dose...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.