Hi doctor, I am 22 years old unmarried and I have PCO problem I had a physical relation with my Bf and now my parents are taking me for pcos treatment to gynecology treatment the doctor ask my mum that did I had any physically relation because my ovary in large before that he has given some test like usg pelvis and some more blood test doctor my mum is nurse I am very afraid that they will come to know about my relation as I am no longer with him last we got physical in August doctor I am very afraid that if they ill know my relationship it will be a big problem please help doctor.

Hi doctor,
I am 22 years old unmarried and I have PCO pro...
Hi They can know by doing examination of vaginal area. Otherwise if there is no chance of pregnancy they can't judge.