Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My two teeth broke due to cavity. How to recover it? If I seal it then how long it will stay?

1 Doctor Answered
If the fracture is not involving pulp you can get them filled. If there is pain and it is deep then go for Rct and caps.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.