I started feeling breast pain on left side of my body. If I lift my left hand upwards or if I do any work involving my left hand, I will get the pain. Initially I thought if I work more I am getting pain, but later I realized it's not true. I feel the pain even if I don't do more work. Although I feel less pain most of the time, some times I feel the pain is quiet more. I don't feel tired but I feel the pain. Should I go for scanning of my heart? Kindly advise me and please provide me precautions to avoid the pain. Thank you in advance.

According to your complaints you are having vascular pain .apply volini gel over the site of pain and do cold for mentation.
Respected Madhu hi only breast pain without other chest parts discomfort is very unusual. Presently take tab Combiflam 3 times a day after meals . Local application of analgesic ointment or spray for 5 days . Later if pain consult your doctor dear thanks regards. Do not panic for heart pain