How to make my teeth look white. It looks pale yellow no matter how much I brush. I brush as usual 2 times a day.

How to make my teeth look white. It looks pale yellow no ...
Avoid food and drinks that stains like coffee, tea, berry's etc. You can go for bleaching but it has its own pros ans cons. Visit dentist and he will explain you different treatment options.
Hi you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.
Naturally tooth colour varies from white to yellowish white. For yellow stains you can go for bleaching and polishing. Avoid too much tea and coffee. Avoid smoking and tobacco products if you take these.
Get your teeth cleaned and polished by a dentist. If you are not satisfied then go for bleaching procedure. You will definetly get bright teeth in a week.
Go for tooth bleaching.
There is a procedure known as bleaching which will whiten your teeth. First scaling and polishing of the teeth is performed followed by bleaching with lasers. Brushing keeps your teeth clean, free from decay and deposits but every person has his/her own natural colour of teeth so you cannot change your teeth colour by brushing but with bleaching we can.