Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Some one hit me on ear so im getting some sound in ear continuously .I consulted ent he suggested me stugeron 25 and lecope m.xylomist ns drops .but sound dint stop. So he said do audiometry test. Wat to. Is it any problems hai.

1 Doctor Answered
Your doctor asked you to do an audiometry to detect the severity of hearing loss and other which you might have after experiencing ear trauma.In this test, you are exposed to sounds of varying loudness and of different tones to more carefully assess what you can and can’t hear. Perform the test and consult him with reports for further management.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.