I have deep sunken eyes due to sudden weight loss which made me look ugly. What are the foods that store fat in my eye sockets that help me to recover from sunken eyes and make me look beautiful again?

I have deep sunken eyes due to sudden weight loss which m...
Take more proteins and vit A rich food like amla, green veg, egg and milk products.
You should consume a healthy balanced diet with proper lifestyle modifications which reduce your stress, strain and tensions. Also perform certain strengthening , endurance and stamina enriching exercises. You can apply some good eye cream, and eye mask before sleep, and perform certain eye exercises which will be helpful.
Sunken eyes is usually due to hereditary but if you feel ,it is due to sudden weight loss, you should take balanced diet, lots of green vegetables & seasonal fruits. Find the cause whether it is due to night time awakening or some cosmetic you are applying under eyes or it is just effect of light (Tyndall  effect) or it is hereditary. Take plenty of fluids, sleep at night at right time. Apply cetaphil moisturing cream around eyes in day time & Fixderma under eye cream at night on dark circles for 3 months. 20 % to 80% improvement depending on the cause. If there is no improvement ,consult dermatologist with MD or DNB Dermatogy qualification.