Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My right eye gets filled with water and tears come out from time to time. What should I do?

3 Doctors Answered
Zanocin eye drops.
1 person found this helpful
You may take homoeopathic treatment.. with proper consultaiton.. Still if you want to try you may take Pulsatilla 200 one dose for 3 days..
You may use zymer eye drops 4-5 times when you face this type of problems
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.