My baby 10 months old teething. There is a gap between two teeth, whats the reason for spacing for upper teeth. Lower teeth don't have space. No one in our family had spacing. Will diastema takes place in primary teeth? Can we treat them? Is that possible in kids.

Hi, Welcome to Lybrate. I had gone through your question I can understand your concern. It is some times possible the space between upper front teeth. As her age is only 10 months the other primary teeth are not fully erupted, the central incisors tilt laterally. You don't need to worry wait for some months it will be aligned of its own. Second thing there is no treatment needed in case of primary tooth alignment. In case she will MO erupt all the teeth at time then you must visit a pedodontist for further evaluation. Hope my answer is helpful to you. Regards
Spacing between milk teeth is absolutely normal. Spaces wil b closed as soon as permanent teeth wil erupt.
There is nothing to worry about. Gap will be closed once permanent teeth will start erupting. Only thing is if there is soft tissue mass present in between upper two front tooth, that has to be corrected when time will be appropriate. You can visit a specialist dentist (pedodontist) regarding the same. If no tissue mass present, just observe about thumb sucking or tongue thrusting habit for your baby. That will be a problem after 4-5 years of age.
No tt required at present just look after the child inculcate habit of keeping mouth clean as soon as possible