Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have red rashes on tip and for skin of my pennis which is paining also. At present I am using Quadricchoice cream which has clotrimazole, neomycin sulphate and beclometasone. I have used it for 3 time but do not have any improvement. Kindly suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Your problem has many diagnosis based o. Your history. From a simple frictional trauma to syphilis, HIV etc. Your concerned area is very very sensitive. Please do not blindly follow treatments without visual examination. It will be troubling you so much so that if ultimately you have to visit a sexologist or dermatologist or pathologist, all your sufferings go in vain. I would suggest you to visit a physician first and get the proper ointment. For the time being, you can apply a non burning medication like ayurvedic antiseptic. It will prevent spread of the problem at least. And who knows, it may heal the wounds.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.