I am 20 years old and I am having many many health issues like eye floaters, stiff neck, back ache, bad teeth, stomach problem, heart ache and other problems which rise day by day and I notice them as I was younger. And they seem going worst year by year. Also I was born twin. I heard one among two twins is always weak. Is it so. I went to doctors they say you are fine. But trust me I am dying. Somw docs treat me but nothing good happens.

I am 20 years old and I am having many many health issues...
Requires detailed investigation and examination Preliminary investigations suggested: hb, tlc, dlc, esr, blood sugar fasting & pp, uric acid vit d urine r/e x-ray of the affected part. Anyway it may be tried sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick mattress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomentation paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back, knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Do not ignore it. Let it not become beginning of a bigger problem. Make sure that patient is not allergic to any of the medicines that he/she is going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, inform.