I am 24 and got married on Feb month. We are planning for baby and consulted doctor last month she asked me to take come 100 mg from 3rd to 7th day and duphaston from 16th day but unfortunately we failed last cycle. This is the second month I'm taking come 100 mg 1) can you please provide me some tips to increase the chance of getting pregnant. 2) I am a working IT professional ,will tat affect the chance of getting pregnant.

I am 24 and got married on Feb month. We are planning for...
Dear lybrate-user! 1. First and fore most avoid stress 2. Eat balanced diet food with proteins, vitamins, mineral, carbohydrates 3. Dink minimum 3 liter water per day 4. Sleep for minimum 8 hrs 5. Do regular exercise for minimum 40 minutes daily 6. Do meditation for minimum 30 minutes daily 7. Think positively always 8, have regular sexual intercourse from 9th day to 17 day. Do not stress too much, everything will happen, take adequate rest. Contact us in private concults for more details.
hi Shakti you should have high protein ,antioxidant rich diet avoid junk food. start yoga and meditation it will help you.