Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year old male. I'm suffering from a lot of problems. My right half of my entire body, symmetrically, is really week. I feel pain all over the right side, muscle spasms and even the facial muscles are malfunctioning. I consulted with a neurologist, but she said that everything is fine. My right eye vision is also blurred. Also I have a very tight chest and black particulate matter appear in my sputum, not wholly, but is is scattered. I was a smoker since past 7 years, but recently I quit smoking. I also feel a weaker penile strength, during erection. And it lasts for a shorter period. When I consulted about this to an Ayurveda specialist, he said that I'm having short blood flow to my body parts, specially to the right half. I don't know what to do with this. I'm upset. Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 25 year old male. I'm suffering from a lot of proble...
Hi it can be fibromyalgia. Some test may be required like cervical xray, diabetes, calcium, vitamin d etc. But first it will be good if you visit orthopaedic or physiotherapist personally for clinical examination. Meanwhile take hot water bath twice a day and take healthy and balanced diet. Best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.