Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello. I am 24 year old female. I am a medical student. & I am suffering from chronic hairloss since last few years. Though my hairs were always sparse. But now they have become very scanty. Initially the area of parting became broad. Then gradually most of my scalp became visible from front, i.e. D top portion. I also suffer from migraine and for it I take paracetamol during acute attacks. Also my father and grandmother have sparse hair, but I am losing them at a rapid rate and I am worried. Also I want to know if there is any other solution for this other then transplant. I tried various home remedies and also hairzone lotion from himalaya. I also took various nutrition supplements. please help.

1 Doctor Answered
You use anwala juice empty stomach 3 table spoon a glass of water and use ayurvedic medicine 1. Tab hairbac from (bacfo) 1bd for three month and also use hairbac oil daily.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.