Hi, My mom is having dentures so now doctor is recommended to fix the below teeth is this recommended is this good for her or removable teeth are better this is her second dentures, the one is using is 15 years old has she is replacing it now with new ones. Please suggest.

Hi, My mom is having dentures so now doctor is recommende...
Hi good morning , dentures should change every 5-6 years, if you wear for long time they will loose the ridge.(ridge will go down) fitting will not come perfectly. If you can go for 2 implant supported overdentures. Dentures will not not move. They will fix 2 implants in lower jaw wait for 3-4 months, then they will attach to the dentures. Its like pen &cap. Ask your dentist for proper help. Thank you.
What is your mothers age does she suffer from diabetes or other conditions if not then fixing the teeth is a good option as it preserves bone n keeps it good for a long time due to direct function.