Hello sir, I had braceses before two years but the wire of braces still remain it was not be removed by my doctor .Now a day my breath is stink heavily and the yellowness is increasing perhaps I do my brush every day. So if this problem caused by braces or power and how will I get rid from it. Please reply.

Hello sir, I had braceses before two years but the wire o...
What wire you are taking about is retainers. Sometimes food particles sticks around and improper brushing aggravates it. You do not need to remove retainers without asking to your orthodontist. Sometimes it has to stay for life-long. You need to visit a dentist for scaling and polishing every 3- 6 months and use of regular mouth wash (Preferable non alcohol based mouth washes). That will solve your problem. THANK YOU.
Get wire removed get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash.