My daughter is unable to express herself with words instead she communicates with gestures. Her date of birth is 06-08-2015 and she weighs about 10 kilos. Is it normal for a two year old to utter only a few words or is it something to worry? Please help.

My daughter is unable to express herself with words inste...
If she understands the orders given by and if speaks few words then there should be no major issues... It is just a bit detailed... You may start her on homoeopathic treatment for delayed Mike stones.
According to you she has developed non verbal language. So she probably understands things. Get her hearing assessment done and if required speech therapy can be started. By 2 years age child should develop 2 word sentences. You should see if her early language milestones were also delayed. When she started saying mama, papa. Some more questions need to be asked for other causes of language delay like autism. Get her assessed thoroughly.